We're excited to gather again at TBC! Below you will find links to our Sunday bulletin as well as a newcomer card for guests in digital form; we will not have printed copies available at this time.
We want to care for those around us by following the social distance guidelines recommended by our health officials. Please review the Guidelines for Gathering.
Guidelines for Gathering
We long for the day when we can gather without protective measures, but until that day, we must keep in mind that churches are one of the places where the virus is more readily spread because of the way brothers and sisters in Christ enjoy expressing our love for one another. We greet one another with hugs, hand shakes, and hearty “Hellos!” And our conversations are often punctuated with bursts of laughter. Add singing together in worship and there is lots of unseen vapor moving around allowing the virus to be easily transmitted. We must love each other and our community well by doing all we can to slow the spread of this virus.
So, as we gather back together indoors, please know that our auditorium will only hold about 300 people as we spread out in appropriately distanced family groups. We will have two services and there will be satellite spaces available for additional seating. We will not require pre-registering, but when a room reaches capacity, we will direct you to the next available space. Also, know that we will not have Sunday childcare, youth, or adult classes meeting at this time.
We understand that the virus has made life very challenging! But, of all people, those in Christ should demonstrate their hope and peace in Christ by displaying an attitude of patience and gratitude. If you do need to talk, we encourage you to call the church office and set up a weekday time to meet with one of our pastors and not in the midst of a busy Sunday service.
Our re-gathering team has thought and prayed over all these guidelines for weeks. We believe all of them to be necessary at this time and we appreciate your full cooperation!
Indoor Re-Gathering Guidelines:
- Masks will be required while indoors and outdoors if distancing can't be maintained (children five years and over will be required to wear mask).
- Please use the restroom before leaving home, but know that our facilities will be available if needed.
- For our 11 a.m. service, the building doors will open at 10:40 a.m. For our 5 p.m. service, the building will open at 4:40 p.m. There will be ushers in every room to help with seating and to answer any questions.
- For those most at risk, we have designated The Crossing in Creekside Center for you to meet in. Please enter and exit that room through the doors that directly open to the outside (even if you need to get to the restroom).
- We are asking everyone to plan to use either our west-side main entrance (visitor parking) or our east-side entrance (facing back parking lot). Please do not use our north-side entrance (facing the apartments) at this time.
- Upon entering the building please head to the auditorium to be seated by an usher. We will fill the auditorium from front to back, one row at a time. Once seated, we ask that you remain at your seat, not moving around the auditorium (unless heading to the restroom).
- We will NOT have refreshments or water fountains available, so please hydrate before arriving, or bring a water bottle.
- Please plan to fellowship with one another outside in the open air while practicing social distancing with anyone outside your family group (resisting the natural urge to hug or shake hands).
- Instead of printed materials, we will be using this web page for the weekly bulletin and our safety guidelines.
- After the service has ended, please remain seated until the ushers dismiss your row and maintain a safe distance all the way out of the auditorium and lobby areas as you make your way outside.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in the lobbies, outside of bathrooms and near exits.
- If for any reason you are not feeling well, we ask that you remain home in order to get well and keep others well. The 11 a.m. service will be live-streamed.
- We will not have childcare, youth, or adult classes meeting on Sunday mornings at this time.