The Book of Ruth: A study for Women of TBC
Thursdays at 7:00 pm | April 23 – May 14 | Sign Up Here!
During the time of the Judges, there was no king in Israel. Everyone did what was right in their own eyes, especially when life was challenging. But nestled in that time of rebellion and disbelief is the story of Ruth, a reminder that God is faithful even when we are faithless.
Where do we turn when all seems lost: health, jobs, normalcy? I hope Ruth will encourage us to trust our faithful God together. Would you prayerfully consider studying this book with the Women of TBC over the next four weeks?
Here’s what to do:
- Watch an Introductory video by Amy on the the book of Ruth on the Women’s Bible Studies page.
- Download and print this free PDF study guide.
- Sign up here to receive email encouragement along the way.
- Do each week’s Homework.
- Find 2-3 people to talk with over the phone or virtually to discuss your answers before April 23.
- Each Thursday evening, watch that week’s Livestream teaching on our Women of TBC Livestream Channel or our Women of TBC Facebook Group.
The teaching for the following weeks will be posted on Thursday evenings at 7:00 through May 14. It’s ideal to talk about your homework prior to each week’s teaching. That way you talk about what God has taught you in the text rather than what you hear in the teaching!