Night to Shine 2024
We are so excited to host Night to Shine, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation on Friday, February 9, 2024! Night to Shine is an unforgettable prom night experience, centered on God’s love, for people with special needs, ages 14 and older. We are blessed to be a part of this growing worldwide movement through the local church where thousands of people with special needs will be celebrated, given the royal treatment, and reminded of God’s love for them!
King and Queen REGISTRATION is open for the waitlist and virtual!
- Once you register, you should receive a confirmation email shortly after at the email provided
- If you didn’t, please check your spam/junk folder then contact email@example.com
- You will receive weekly email updates starting January 11, 2024!
⭐ THANK YOU –> All volunteer positions have been filled ⭐
- Once you register, you should receive a confirmation email at the email provided
- If you didn’t, please check your spam/junk folder then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All volunteers must complete a background check as soon as possible. You will receive an email with a link to the background check form, it must be submitted before serving.
- Once your background check is cleared then you will receive a “next steps” email.
- All volunteers who did not attend the first training, must attend the last training session: Sunday, January 28 at 12:30 pm.
- If you are unable to attend this training, please contact email@example.com to coordinate a one-on-one training.
Support Night to Shine at TBC by making donations HERE!