Maundy Thursday 2021
Enter the Easter Story
Prepare your heart for Resurrection Sunday with an interactive worship walk-through. Seven different stations will be available for you, your small group, or family to experience as you reflect on the final days leading up to Christ’s crucifixion.
What is Maundy Thursday?
Since the night of the last supper that Jesus shared with His disciples, the church has commemorated the Thursday of the passion week as a night to reflect, serve, and prepare for Easter. Maundy comes from the Latin word mandatum or commandment. It celebrates the new commandment that Jesus gave His disciples to love one another as He did, to humbly serve each other.
When is Maundy Thursday?
- Join us Thursday, April 1
- Come-and-go from 6 – 8 p.m.
- At the TBC Creekside Center
*Masks and distancing between groups will be practiced in order to love our neighbors well.
Full Easter Schedule:
- Apr 1 – Maundy Thursday, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Apr 3 – Saturday Easter Service, 6 p.m. (no childcare)
- Apr 4 – Sunrise Service, 7 a.m. (no childcare)
- Apr 4 – Sunday Easter Services, 9 and 11 a.m. (childcare for nursery only)