Maundy Thursday 2022
Enter the Easter Story
Prepare your heart for Resurrection Sunday with an interactive worship walk-through. Seven different stations will be available for you, your small group, or family to experience as you reflect on the final days leading up to Christ’s crucifixion.
What is Maundy Thursday?
Since the night of the last supper that Jesus shared with His disciples, the church has commemorated the Thursday of the passion week as a night to reflect, serve, and prepare for Easter. Maundy comes from the Latin word mandatum or commandment. It celebrates the new commandment that Jesus gave His disciples to love one another as He did, to humbly serve each other.
When is Maundy Thursday?
• Join us Thursday, April 14
• Come-and-go from 6 – 8 p.m.
• At the TBC Creekside Center
Full Easter Schedule:
• Apr 14 – Maundy Thursday, 6 – 8 p.m.
• Apr 16 – Saturday Easter Service, 6 p.m. (no childcare)
• Apr 17 – Sunrise Service, 7 a.m. (no childcare)
• Apr 17 – Sunday Easter Services, 9:30* and 11 a.m.
*Childcare for nursery and preschool will be available at the 9:30 service only