Bulletin: January 15, 2023
#2 in the TBC Core Values series
Passage: Genesis 11:1-9 (outline from Kurt Strassner)
1. What is _________ ____________?
Home groups are great environments for fostering spiritual growth and missional living through the experience of biblical community with other believers. They are not intended to just be Bible studies but rather to be places where people truly share their hearts and lives with each other and grow together as they experience the application of the Word of God to their lives.
2. Is community _____________ in Scripture?
Galatians 6:2: “Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.”
Stirring & Encouraging
Hebrews 10:24,25: “And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.”
3. What is the __________ of biblical community? Acts 2:42-47
4. What are the __________ of biblical community? 1 Peter 4:8-11
“The stronger the bridge of relationship, the heavier the truth you can drive across it.” – Claude Hickman
5. How can you be a part of an ___________ biblical community?
- Stop by the “Welcome Desk” to ask about how you can be part of a group.
- If you’re in a group, invite someone. And if it gets too big, you multiply.
- Feel free to meet with David Richardson about starting your own group.