#10 in Rebuilding: A Study in Ezra & Nehemiah
Nehemiah Chapter 3 recounts the people who joined together to rebuild Jerusalem’s wall. Chapter 4 tells the story of the opposition they faced, and how they overcame that opposition with God’s help.
- Who started the work? Who worked with him?
- Where did he start? Why did he start there?
- How did Sanballat and Tobiah attack God’s People?
- How did God’s People respond?
The Presence of God with his people is meant to:
- ___________ them from the ___________of __________
- ____________ them ____________ toward ____________
Then and now, God __________ for his ____________.