TBC is seeking to hire a new Ministry Assistant. This position needs someone who has a heart for TBC ministries and…
- is flexible and willing to adapt to the fluctuating environment and learn new things as needs arise.
- enjoys collaborating with Children’s Ministry/Launch Pad Team and helping everyone who serves in the Launch Pad ministries, as well as others on the TBC ministry team.
- is detail-oriented and able to communicate effectively with team about multiple ongoing projects/events.
- has good personal time management skills so projects/assignments are completed in an organized and timely manner.
- is proficient with current technological tools including Microsoft Office and Google Suite collaboration tools, and is ready to learn other Children’s Ministry-specific software.
College degree is preferred or equivalent professional experience. Basic graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Cloud Express, Photoshop, or Canva is a plus!
If interested, submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Danny Cunningham, Executive Pastor.
Update: this position has been filled.