Broken Body #12
1 Corinthians 8:1-13
1 Cor. 8:1-3
- Knowledge divorced from love becomes a ______________ to tear down rather than a tool to build up.
When a Christian’s knowledge is radiated and released by love, he is clearly demonstrating that he knows God and that God knows him, that there is a deepening personal relationship between the two. – David Prior
1 Cor. 8:4-6
- We become what we ________________.
1 Cor. 8:7-8
How should Christians handle gray issues in our world today?
- Does it violate God’s _________________?
- Does it violate my _________________?
- Does it exploit a personal ___________________?
1 Cor. 8:9-13
- What do people around me _____________ from me?
Part of our freedom is that we _____________ our freedom.