| Doctrine |
- We believe that the Scriptures are the divinely inspired, authoritative, inerrant Word of God as originally given.
- We believe in God eternally existing in three, equal persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus is the divine and eternal Son of God. We believe in His virgin birth, real humanity, full deity, death for our sins, literal resurrection, rapture of His church and millennial reign as King of Kings.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is the divine person who convicts, regenerates, indwells, baptizes into the Body of Christ, teaches, fills and empowers all believers.
- We believe that salvation is by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ. This salvation cannot be lost.